Friday, May 11, 2012

Ahhh AHHhhhh AHHHHH

CHOOOOOOO!!!


Ugh. I've sneezed enough for a small nation today. My manager came in last week sick, and though she wasn't in the office much or long, she loves to stand at my desk (I sit in the middle of our group).

Wednesday night sent me to bed feeling like I was wearing goggles coated with sand and jalapenos. I left work early on Thursday so I could try to get the swelling to go down.

Thursday night wasn't so bad. Lots of congestion, but no sneezing, no coughing.

This morning....I woke up sneezing.
I sneezed on the way to the shower.
I sneezed through the shower.
I sneezed after the shower.
Then I sneezed through work.
Finally, around 1:30, I hit my wall. My shoulders and back ache, my eyes are lined with sandpaper and tied with weights. My nose is raw and red. And I can't. Stop. Sneezing.

Welcome to Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment