Saturday, February 23, 2013

We're Moving!!!

Yup, we finally did it. We got our ducks in a row, the tax man paid up and we are signing the lease today.

I've lived with my parents for the past 5 years, since my last relationship went south. While I was employed I entertained the thought of purchasing my own home, but I just couldn't find the right house in the right area for the right price. And it's a good thing, too, considering I both lost my job and got pregnant in 2009. I guess it was just the universe telling me to wait for something better.

Then in 2009, T and the big kids moved in. Remember the lost job? September, 2 weeks after they moved in. And the pregnancy? D was our Christmas miracle.

It's been a tough road, but it feels like our hard work and faith is finally paying off.

Stay tuned...I finally got the blogger app, and I can't imagine I won't have some crafty home ideas for rentals!

No comments:

Post a Comment