Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Questions!

My husband has a vlog on YouTube and since he recently reached 100 subscribers, he posted a video asking for his viewers to submit questions for him to answer. Since I don't have the time to commit to really posting lots and pushing for more subscribers of my own here, I figured I'd just answer some of the questions he's received.

1. What's your favorite movie?
It's a tie. My favorite musical movies are Labyrinth and Singing in the Rain. My favorite "chick flick" is Love, Actually. And my favorite Horrody (horror comedy) is Shaun of the Dead. Any of those movies can be watched repeatedly on any given day.

2. What's your favorite new tv show this past season?
I love New Girl, and (though it was season 2, it was new to me) Happy Endings was AWESOME. But I think my current addictions are GCB (and yes, my accent gets worse after every episode) and Once Upon a Time (who doesn't love a real life fairy tale book?)

3. What book are you reading?
Well, I started a few weeks ago on Beautiful  Creatures. But then my dad came home with Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I snatched it (nicely!) and dug in.

4. Did somebody just say...BANANAS?!?
Nanananananana let's go bananas! My husband teases me for knowing all the words, including the rap, to this song from Fresh Beat Band. We're fans of the original Marina (no offense to the new one!), and he randomly starts singing the song in the parking lot while we're out because I can't resist singing along and doing the parts he doesn't know.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Soon there may be more, depending on time. I took today off for toddler appointments, so I figured I'd do a quickie post while waiting for the big kid bus. Good day to be not at work - it's so chilly and rainy. I've had my cuppa and snuggled in bed for a while and man...I needed that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment