Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dads R Gr8

I'm going to take a page from Katy's book (no big dill) and celebrate my dad and my children's dad. First up is my dad. These pictures are old - the only ones I have handy on the computer, but they'll showcase my dad at quite possibly his awesomest.
About a month after I was born, 1984
 My favorite Halloween costume. Not sure what he was supposed to be, but loved it nonetheless.
And then my husband, T. Father to my children. He's a great dad, loving to laugh with the kids and get snuggles. He shares his love and knowledge of comic books with the big kids, and he gingerly brushes E's hair after bath time. He had to grill his own steak tonight, but at least he loves it :) I'm horrible on the grill. I did make him a baked potato and a broccoli casserole. His dad came over and my dad got home from work just in time. 
  Our very first Easter together - look how young B and E were!!! (D was just a grape in my belly)
Happy Father's Day to my dad, my husband, and my father in law. And of course to all the other fathers out there that work hard for their families. I hope you know how much you're appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment