Friday, December 16, 2011

Is that you, Friday?

Is it really Friday already? That last glorious day of school before the long winter holiday?

It is.

But I don't really know what to say for a Friday Five. I feel boring.

At least I have a pretty tree to admire now...though it still has no ornaments. Hopefully I'll be able to remedy that with the kids tomorrow. We'll be attempting this idea, for which I have NOT read a tutorial, and so will hopefully be providing one.

If I can find where my construction paper has wandered off to, the kids and I will be making a paper garland to grace our front windows. And if I can find someone to baby wrangle, I might even get the lined curtains sewn and hung, giving a contrast to the color of the tree and paper garland and an added layer for those chilly breezes...that haven't been lingering. :)

Anyway. I'm going to see if I can keep my mind and heart wrapped around the serenity it seems to have been lulled into by a lazy afternoon spent trapped under a sweetly sleeping babe. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment