Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

What are these?
A whole forest of these! (Ahahahahah...I crack myself up)


Late last week, I received a call from the room mom for E's kindergarten class. She was looking for volunteers to help with the holiday party on the last day of school before break (TOMORROW!!!). Well, unfortunately, I couldn't guarantee that I'd have a babysitter. But I COULD give something to the class, like cupcakes. Then, on Monday while cooking dinner, I got a call from the class mom for B's class wondering if I could give something for their holiday party. "Well, I can do cupcakes." "Are you sure? That's a lot!" "Nah, I'm already doing some for E and it won't be much more for B's class."


So, being the over-ambitious person I am, I decided to do 50 mini cupcakes. I saw this tutorial online, purely by chance. Mine didn't turn out...um...at all like hers. Haha...but who cares? They're nearly pure sugar (I know. I think I ate more frosting than made it onto the cupcakes) and they're cute enough for Kindergartners and First Graders.


Also, I had LOTS of leftover stuff, so I made some for T's shift at work. They're...well. You can see. But they're guys and they thought they were deliciously unexpected. Winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment