Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Five

I remembered! Not after I posted a long whine about dilapidated appliances, but hey...I've still got nearly 2.5 hours until Friday is over!

Ready....set....GO!

1. I originally went to college with the dream of becoming a forensic pathologist like Kay Scarpetta. Despite discovering I have a higher aptitude for history than biology, I still love medical and murder mysteries.

2. Pretzels, especially Utz brand big, hard, crunchy type, are one of my weaknesses. This week, my bags of pretzels have been my dinner more often than not.

3. I miss being pregnant. I see baby bumps all over the place these days, especially on the blogs I follow, and they make me so green with envy! If I won the lottery, I'd give Angelina Jolie a run for her money in the kids department!

4. One of my dreams is to visit Mt. Midoriyama in Japan and watch the Ninja Warrior games in person.

5. We watch Bizarre Foods almost every night before bed. It's become D's signal for when it's time to go to sleep...so much that I DVR it to use for naptimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment